Monday, September 21, 2009

Mini golf

When Mandy and Mason returned to Toronto for school this year, we decided to go mini golfing. We went to a place just north of us which was really cool. It was the nicest place we'd ever played mini golf at. They had put a lot of time and money into making it. There were two 18 hole courses. We did the harder one. All of the holes were so cool. We had a lot of fun.

It had rained overnight so this hole had an extra hazard to deal with. That's my yellow ball flying away. I had to hit it out of this water about 4 times because it kept rolling back down the big hill I was trying to hit it over. My score suffered this hole to say the least.

One of the holes was in a boat so Mason and I were pirates. How old am I again?

The hole yonder looks difficult matey

2 comments:

Brad and Sarah Rempel said...

oh my goodness...you make me laugh

Jason Weglo said...

I know how old you are Jason......... YOURE 30!! (with kick)