Sunday, August 2, 2009

Bravest Squirrel I've Ever Seen

As many of you know, I fed the squirrels that lived around the basement suite Darcie and I used to live in before moving to our apartment. Well to my amazement, the other day Darcie and I were watching tv when outside our window, on the 18th floor, was a squirrel that had climbed to our balcony looking for food. We couldn't believe it so I ran to get some food while he carried on going higher to the PH suites. I put some nuts on the balcony and waited to see if it'd return and it did. I got some pictures of it eating. Isn't that awesome! Bravest squirrel I've ever met.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

is this perhaps the squireel from your previous residence? if so, it's such a heartwarming story - just like lassie - i can see the movie coming now.
dad

Brad and Sarah Rempel said...

dad,that is so hilarious, and jason, you were meant to open a animal shelter.