Sunday, November 11, 2007

Official Ontario drivers now

I finally managed to get car insurance again so I don't have to ride the bus everywhere. It's been a month and a half without a car but it felt like 3 months. It felt so good to be able to drive a car again and not have to worry about waiting for the next bus, stopping to pick up people, etc. It felt like I was able to get around so fast to do the things I needed to do again. I even noticed I was driving slower than normal because even at the slower speed, I was still getting around faster than if I was on a bus. I was just taking my time, enjoying the freedom. Once you stop driving a car for a while, you really notice how much you depend on it so I'm not taking it for granted so much right now.
I went in to a vehicle lincensing office on Saturday to have my plates changed from BC to Ontario's. Its weird seeing the car with Ontario plates. It's pretty ironic that it starts with the letters BC though. Its cool how that worked out like that. There's a picture of the car with my old BC license plates and a picture with the new Ontario plates. The other picture is a good view of the side of the duplex we live in.
Now the next thing I have to do with the car is get snow tires on them because there were light snow flurries last week. Weird to see snow falling again.



No comments: