Thursday, November 18, 2010

Mr & Mrs Picaso

Hey it's been a while since my last post. Got some random photos for people who've been asking to see them. First off is 'The Sea' poster which I started coloring when I was about 10 and finally got it framed to hang instead of being rolled up in a cardboard tube stuffed in a closet.......much to Darcie's dismay. The picture framer kept the bottom of the poster and placed it on the back which was a nice touch. As you can see, my initial intentions were to give this to dad for a Father's Day present, which didn't really happen. Sorry dad, I'm keeping it for myself - it's that good!
Look how well I kept inside the lines!
This is Darcie's oil painting. It's on a 24" x 48" canvas in our dining room
This is Jason's acrylic painting. It's on a 30" x 36" canvas above our couch

This is also Jason's acrylic painting.






(Note: sunset photo is actually not a painting by Jason. It is a picture of a sunset from our deck)

2 comments:

Brad and Sarah Rempel said...

Where did you get your felts that they lasted over 20 year?? Looks great Jason..I love how you can see beside Happy Father's day..."i tried my best".

Brad and Sarah Rempel said...

Isaac says "I want to see the silly faces" he means in reference to when you were using Darcie's Mac :)