Sunday, June 13, 2010

My Yamaha R6

Well, the time has come. Along with a lot of persuading, I was able to purchase the motorcycle I've always wanted - a blue Yamaha R6. It's been a thrill to ride. I try and take it to work and go on rides whenever I can. It's a lot of fun. I'm looking forward to going on some weekend trips with it. Haven't made any major plans yet though. I've got a black and grey JHC helmet, black ICON jacket, and black boots and gloves. I've been caught in the rain with it once so far. I was at work trying to wait it out but the rain kept getting heavier so I figured I'd just deal with it. While I was riding, it was raining so hard. When I got home, my clothes and back pack were soaked. It was like I'd put clothes on and stood in the shower for 30 minutes. What are you gonna do? Dry off.




2 comments:

Brad and Sarah Rempel said...

Very nice jason, but, get it out of your system now, cause when those kids come, i hear it's gotta go. Please be safe on that thing jason, it does scare me to think of you or anyone driving them. Now you can check that off your bucketr list!

Anonymous said...

I agree 100% with Sarah. They are just too dangerous!!!!!!!!