Sunday, March 15, 2009

Homewarming Party

We wanted to have some friends over for a home warming party but wanted to wait until the kitchen was done. Here's a few pic's of the shananigans. We were playing Cranium. The people in the first picture are Marcus (Derek's friend going to UofT), Derek, Stacey, Mandy, Darcie, then Patsy with the blonde hair. We think Stacey looks like Laura. Hard to tell in that photo. There's also a couple of pictures of the living room/dining room from different angles than before.



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I CAN'T wait to have my own house again....

love Shelley

Brad and Sarah Rempel said...

sweet, that's looks very good. so much better than before. Looks very warm and cozy!

Laura said...

I want to see a better picture of this girl you think looks like me. I'm curious now :) The other pictures of the living and dinning room look amazing with the daylight shinning in!