Monday, October 13, 2008

Family portraits

I thought it'd be fun if Darcie and I went to Value Village, bought some outdated, hidious clothes and got some pictures of us wearing them. Darcie was a little hesitant at first but got into it more once we got to Value Village and started finding the worst clothes we could. We got the pictures done at Wal-mart. It was a little embarrasing at times because people could see us dressed up getting the pictures taken but after a while, it didn't bother us. We were laughing a lot with the photographer because as soon as the picture was taken, you could view it on a computer screen to see if you wanted to keep it or not. We ended up having a lot of fun. Best part is, we exchanged all the ugly clothes for ones we actually would wear once we were finished with them. Well, Darcie did anyway.

I call this one The classic 80's couple portrait

Soap opera pose

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

i didn't know you were into first nations fashions jason.

one other thing - GET A COMB!

love dad

Laura said...

Love the hair Jason!!

Anonymous said...

Shelley just told us to check out your blog again - I cannot believe you convinced Darcie to do this!!!!!
and I would like to add that we did not look like this in the
80's! : )

Brad and Sarah Rempel said...

lol...i love it!! I wish i could've been the photographer!! My favorite is the first one with the hair styles of both of you!! SO GREAT!! I hope you'll give me a wallet size copy =)

Brad and Sarah Rempel said...

wait...are those leather pants on Darcie???=)

Jason Weglo said...

yes, those are leather pants. We can definitely give you a wallet copy Sarah. Which one do you like best.
Jason